Our Seattle dentist, Dr. Jaime Lee…
Enjoys the combination of art and science dentistry.
She has a strong desire to continue learning and takes hundreds of hours of continuing education courses each year.
It is her goal to provide with the best care and the latest technology, Outside of the office Dr. Lee spends time with her husband Paul and their two daughters, Madeline and Sydney.
TRAINING & EDUCATION
- Pacific Union College BA in Fine Arts
- Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
- USDI – Orthodontic and TMD Training – 2003-2005
- Las Vegas Institute Cosmetic And Neuromuscular Dentistry – 2009
- Pacific Implant Institute Mini Residency – 2010
- DOCS Education Oral Sedation Certification – 2012
- Live Implant Surgery Training with Dr. Virgil Mongalo – 2013
- Training on Impacted Third Molar Removal with IV Sedation with Dr. John Wayland – 2014
- Pacific Implant Academy Live Surgery Training – 2015
- Training at KOIS Center for Prosthodontic, Periodontics and Implant Surgery Residency – Current
Fellowship with ICOI | Member of American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine | Member of ADA | Member of WSA | Member of DOCS Education