Invisalign®- Try the Invisible Braces at our Seattle Dental Office
In the past, getting braces has meant years of painful adjustments and struggling with self-image.
But since 1999, Invisalign® has literally changed the face of orthodontics for over half a million satisfied patients.
Instead of wires or bands attached to the outside of your teeth where the world can see them, Invisalign® treatment utilizes cutting edge technology to prepare a series of clear plastic molds of your teeth during each stage of alignment.
Every two weeks, we will check on your progress and give you the next mold, or “aligner,” to keep your treatment on track.
The aligners are removable, making for easier eating, brushing and flossing. They move your teeth into place gradually, but in a much shorter length of time than normal braces – you’ll achieve results in six months to a year with Invisalign®.
Why choose Invisalign®?
- Compared to braces, Invisalign® is a highly affordable alternative.
- The Invisalign® device is almost entirely invisible.
- Patients wearing Invisalign® can comfortably enjoy all of their favorite foods.
- The Invisalign® device is easily removable.
- You can still easily brush and floss your teeth without the need for special cleaning devices.
- The Invisalign® device is made of smooth, comfortable plastic instead of the sharp metal of conventional braces, and does not irritate your delicate gum tissues.
- Invisalign® eliminates the anxiety and self-consciousness commonly associated with traditional braces.
- Patients with Invisalign® require dental appointments only every four to six weeks.
Invisalign® can improve the smiles of anyone with crossbites, overbites, underbites, crowded teeth or teeth that are spaced too far apart.
*All offers subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please contact our office for availability.
Low Prices and Flexible Dental Financing
Smile Art by Dr. Jaime Lee strives to accommodate our patients, regardless of their financial situation. Dental issues can come up at any time, and it’s hard to deal with additional financial spending.
This is not a service that you can expect to get from many dentists, and we are proud to offer it as part of our effort to provide everyone with the quality dental care that they require.
When you’re in the market for an effective pricing plan for your dental care, contact Smile Art by Dr. Jaime Lee. We’re the Seattle dentist with flexible payment plans and prices you can afford!