Our Seattle dentist, Dr. Jaime Lee…
Enjoys the combination of art and science dentistry. Dr. Jaime Lee has a strong desire to continue learning and takes hundreds of hours of continuing education courses each year. It is her goal to provide with the best care and the latest technology.
Outside of the office Dr. Lee spends time with her husband Paul and their two daughters, Madeline and Sydney.
Our Team Welcomes You
“It is our purpose and desire to exceed your greatest expectations, and wow you from the moment you walk in, to the moment you leave. It is our mission to provide you with the most optimum care, as we would our own family.
We promise to strive to understand who you are, and what you want. We hope to inspire you with our passion and enthusiasm. We are committed to building a trusting relationship with you, empowering you to achieve lifetime dentistry.”
TRAINING & EDUCATION
- Pacific Union College BA in Fine Arts
- Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
- USDI – Orthodontic and TMD Training – 2003-2005
- Las Vegas Institute Cosmetic And Neuromuscular Dentistry – 2009
- Pacific Implant Institute Mini Residency – 2010
- DOCS Education Oral Sedation Certification – 2012
- Live Implant Surgery Training with Dr. Virgil Mongalo – 2013
- Training on Impacted Third Molar Removal with IV Sedation with Dr. John Wayland – 2014
- Pacific Implant Academy Live Surgery Training – 2015
- Training at KOIS Center for Prosthodontic, Periodontics and Implant Surgery Residency – Current
- Fellowship with ICOI
- Member of American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Member of ADA
- Member of WSA
- Member of DOCS Education